Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Getting Closer

We have survived the first full week of November and it wasn't too bad!  It was a relatively easy week due to the teacher's convention, which I wish I had gone, and the lack of class.  I used the time to get some IDD work done, as well as work on some more crafts for my husband's 30th (2 weeks away...only half of the people have RSVP'ed, and I have a lot more to do!).  I finished making my own version of these beer bottle candles I saw on Etsy and I love them.  I think since I have extra wax leftover, they may be gifts for people, especially my friends who really like beer!

I also finished making a towel that has a beer mug on it.  Here it is:



I think it came out pretty nice!  Ok, I'm off to go do some work!  Until next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment