Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

We're halfway done!

This week, like the others, was extremely busy!  Between classes, subbing, and working on the IDD project and IT History project, this week just didn't seem to end.  Well it finally did, and here we are moving into the next week.  8 weeks including this week left!  Woohoo!

The presentations this week were really good and very informative.  I learned a lot about both topics and I learned about a new web 2.0 tools to make timelines.  Tool time was also really helpful to advertise about ourselves and is a great addition to our portfolios.



We've been busy working with weebly to get it look perfect for our project.  While I find it extremely user friendly and WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get).  There are a few limitations to it we are finding (free accounts only get 5 pages) and sometimes moving things is not the easiest thing, but overall I think we're happy with how the website is shaping up and I'm excited to have used another website making page.

Alrighty, I leave you all to get back to work on my IDD project, and to maybe get some stuff done for my husband's 30th birthday party next month (it's a big beer tasting party!!!).

1 comments:

  1. Loving your countdown to the finish line! Have really enjoyed working on our IT mapping project together and utilizing Weebly- which I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete