Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 26, 2014

A Busy Week...

So last week was uneventful and this week was busy!  Started off with subbing, finished with the Jewish New Year, and had some IT History and IDD work in the middle!

The IDD meeting was actually good because it helped clear up some confusions I had on how to do the analysis portion we are working on next.  I'm glad we had that meeting and had a chance to meet others in the class.  That's what I miss most about online classes.



We worked on our IT History project and got to learn about a great timeline tool, Capzles.  I'm going to use it for my Time Capsule project as well, and I love it!  It's a great 2.0 tool with lots of ways to customize the information put on!  I'm excited to see the first group go on Wednesday and to also to do my tool time!

Other than that, we got a new TV...fancy 4K, Ultra HD.  It's pretty nice!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation on Capzles!! It sounds interesting and I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I checked out the Capzles tool you posted and I think it looks really cool. I'll add it to my growing list of tools to use. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete