Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Last Part of the Contract!

So this week I finished up my last bits of my personal contract, and essentially finishing up my remaining duties for 5001 (minus the last few blog posts of comments left for the semester)!!  I taught the undergrads how to use Smartboards and how to effectively use clickers in the classroom.  I had a good time with those students.  It's great to see how far they have come since I first met them, and I think they really enjoyed my lesson to them.  I hope they can use everything in the future!

Sad news, my dad was re-admitted to the hospital (on his birthday of all days!) because of a fever and what they are calling muscle spasms.  We now know he has a hospital born infection and they are treating with the IV antibiotics.  He was supposed to be released tomorrow, but that may be changing if they can't get his fevers under control.  I know a lot of you have been asking for an update, so here it is!  Please keep him in your prayers....he is miserable at the hospital and really wants to be home!

Other than that...it has been full blown party planning and prepping in my house.  My husband's birthday is Saturday and we've got like 60 people coming to the party!  Now I have to figure out how much food to make :-/  Here is a look at some more things I've made for the party....don't worry, my old college roommate is going to be taking pictures so I will share some with all of you!  I really hope everything comes together!!!!



1 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your dad's set back and hope he is doing better! You're stuff looks great for the party so hope all is ready to go for tomorrow night! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete