Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello November!

Well the week is over, and boy was it a long one!  It started with my dad's surgery, which went really well and he was actually discharged today.  He is home and resting and is much more comfortable than he was in the hospital.  We are all glad everything went well and thankful for all the prayers!

The week ended with subbing, halloween at our friends' house after we went through 2.5 bags of candy for trick-or-treaters, watching the U.S. vs. New Zealand rugby match with my husband's rugby team, and finished with bringing my dad home.



This week we also got to meet Steve Rao who made me realize that I could program apps, especially since I've programmed other things in the past.  It was also nice to learn about code.org and their hour of code.  It really is something I know a lot of people would have loved when they were younger.  I showed it to my husband, and he spent an hour on the website just looking through everything.

Well...I'm glad this long week is over, that everything worked out well, and that I got to have a little fun in the process.  Here we go into November (when did that happen!?!) and towards the end of the semester (which will be here before we all know it!).

1 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Steve's presentation on code.org as well. I had no idea it even existed and while I don't see myself programming anything in the near future, it's good to know there is hope it can be done by regular people like myself!

    ReplyDelete