Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Party is OVER...

and a complete success!

So this past week has been absolutely crazy!!!  My dad was still in the hospital with the doctors trying to find out what was wrong with him.  It seems he got a hospital born infection that they have no idea where it is in his body so he is on 6 weeks of IV antibiotics.  He was finally able to come home on Wednesday, which is why I had to miss class because I had to pick him up, but I'm loving all the great tool times on the archive!  These are certainly tools I can use in the classroom, or just in my life in general.  Thanks everyone for the great tools and for all the prayers for my dad!

The party was a great success!  Everyone told me it was a great time and that I totally outdid myself (which I know I did...especially since I have been actively planning this party for 2.5 years!!!).  I have a few pictures now, and my old college roommate took a ton of pictures because she's a photographer.  When she gets those to me, I'll make sure I share them.  I hope it should be soon because I really want to see them.  I totally didn't take any because I was so busy the whole night playing hostess with the mostess, but some friends have sent me a few!

Here are the centerpieces that were around on tables:


Here is the birthday boy looking mad that we were singing happy birthday to him.  He hates that kind of thing.  You can see the special shirt I got made for him.  It says Cheers and Beers to my 30 years!  And you can see my beer bottle cupcake cake:


And the last picture I have is of myself and 2 of my friends with my awesome beer six pack collage behind us that fell off the wall :-(.  You can kind of see the earrings and necklace my friend on the left made for us out of beer bottle caps!


So that's all I have for now.  Like I said, when I get the others I will make sure they get put up here because there was a lot of stuff that I made and did for this party that I want to show off! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment