Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2014

This was my easy week!

Welp, this was my easy week.  I was finally caught up or right where I needed to be for all of my classes!  And I got this week's IDD assignment write the first time around, woohoo!  Dana and I presented our IT History, which we seemed to get a lot of good feedback, and we introduced people to some new web 2.0 tools and I hope they enjoy using them as much as we did!



I created my PLN after discussed exactly what it was...and I got use Symbaloo to do it.  Forgot how great Symbaloo is.  It's been about a year since I have used it and it's crazy how many more important sites and great resources I have now that a year has gone by.  It's all those unconferences and pinteresting I do!

This weekend and leading into next week will be busy busy!  One of my best friends in getting married, and I'm in it!  We have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tonight and tomorrow is the wedding!  Wedding 5 of 6 attended this year is about to happen and it's wedding 3 or 3 I am in!  Whew, this was a busy year!

Monday my dad goes in for open heart surgery, so I'll be in Philly till Wednesday for him.  Keep him in your prayers!

Well I'm off to get some stuff done before tonight!  Hope you all have a great weekend and I'm excited about our guest speaker on Wednesday!

1 comments:

  1. Awesome PLN! Seems like another great, easy to use tool. Enjoy the wedding and best of luck to your dad in his surgery. Prayers!

    ReplyDelete