Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 3, 2014

10 Weeks to Go...

But who's counting?  I know I am!  I am beginning to think taking on two graduate classes, especially two core courses is quite a bit of work.  I knew that going in, but it's finally starting to settle in.  This was my week to have a stress meltdown, but after I had it, I felt better and I feel like I'm finally starting to get a handle on everything I need to for IDD.

I really applaud Kellee, Elizabeth, and Faiza for being the first to go for their IT History project and it made me look at the chalkboard in a whole new light!  And gave me a few ideas for our project, which is the last to be presented!



I said this as my Ah-Ha, but it was so awesome to see plickers in action.  I thought it was the coolest idea when I heard about this summer, and I totally want to give it a try!  Really makes a new idea for clickers!  Thanks Elsann!

Well I leave you all now...time to prepare for Yom Kippur

1 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how we can have such a stress meltdown, questioning what in the world and why we are doing grad school and then a few days later feel back on top of it? Seems like it's just part of the process.. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete