Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Finally getting a grasp on things!

So this week I finally felt like I was getting ahead of myself and able to catch my breath for the first time this whole semester...and it was just in time too!  This weekend was homecoming at UD and it was an awesome time to see some of my friends from college who I haven't seen in a year.  It was a lot of fun too!

With us having off this week, that meant that we had our IDD meeting, which again, eased my mine a bit and made me realize that we're moving to the easier part of the class (and the more straight forward part too).  I'm happy about this and happy to be getting to the more creative part of making the program!

When I was on Pinterest, I happened to see a pin from Richard Byrne that was about using an interactive program for the Constitution, which I think is really cool.  It would also be really useful in the US 1 classes I've been subbing in because they are all on this topic now.  It helps take topics today and explain them using the Constitution.  Pretty cool to me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment